Paralysis Lawyers in Columbus
Winning Track Record & 150+ Years’ Combined Experience
Paralysis is one of the most severe injuries a person can experience, as most cases result in the permanent loss of physical control. The challenges that paralysis present can be immense, and victims may find themselves dealing with setbacks for a lifetime.
These can include:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing physical therapy
- Handicap accessible modifications
- Loss of enjoyment of life
The cost of these things, both literally and figuratively, cannot be overestimated. You need to ensure that you are properly compensated to face the difficulties of paralysis, and our paralysis attorneys in Columbus can help. We can represent you with drive, determination, and an attention to detail unmatched by other firms. Having amassed decades of combined experience, it is no wonder that injury victims throughout Ohio turn to Rourke & Blumenthal for the high-quality legal representation they need.
Dedicated Representation for All Paralysis Injuries
Catastrophic injuries such as paralysis are often caused by motor vehicle collisions, but an equally serious culprit is medical negligence. Trauma caused at birth or errors made in the emergency room can do damage to the spinal cord or nerves and result in paralysis. Each case is different, but our team is equipped to handle the varied nuances of your claim.
We have represented victims suffering from all of the following:
- Quadriplegia: Also referred to as tetraplegia, this refers to a spinal cord injury above the first thoracic vertebra. Victims suffer paralysis in all four limbs and may even experience difficulty breathing and clearing the chest.
- Paraplegia: Victims of paraplegia are paralyzed in the lower half of the body due to a spinal cord injury below the first thoracic spinal nerve.
- Cauda equine syndrome: This is an injury to the nerves below the spinal cord. Victims may experience partial or complete loss of movement and sensation to the legs, bladder, and bowel.
After suffering an injury that results in paralysis, the last thing you need to expend energy on is your legal problem. That is why you can leave the details of your case in our hands and focus your attention where it is most needed. As compassionate paralysis lawyers in Columbus, we truly care about the clients we represent.
Schedule your free consultation with Rourke & Blumenthal today! We look forward to helping you secure necessary financial compensation. Call us at (614) 321-3212.
“Outstanding Attorney, highly recommend!”- Jessie
“Mr. Rourke certainly lived up to his outstanding reputation.”- Joel
“I would hire him again.”- Anonymous
AV® Rated - Top Rating for Ethics and Legal Skill
Attorneys Who Have Been Included in Ohio Super Lawyers®
We are Able to Handle Complex Cases that Other Lawyers Can't
Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
Evening & Weekend Appointments - We Will Come to You
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Recover Money for You