Jonathan R. Stoudt received his undergraduate degree with from The Ohio State University in 2005. He graduated from the OSU Moritz College of Law in 2008. While in law school, he served as an Associate Editor of the Ohio State Law Journal and was the recipient of the CALI Award of Excellence in Appellate Advocacy. He also served as a judicial extern in the chambers of Justice Paul Pfiefer of the Ohio Supreme Court.
Stoudt joined Rourke & Blumenthal as an associate in 2008. His practice is focused on civil litigation, including injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, product liability, automobile accidents, and police misconduct/civil rights actions. He also volunteers as a member of the Ohio Association for Justice Amicus Committee, writing appellate briefs on behalf of the OAJ in cases with broad implications for victims of negligence and medical malpractice in Ohio.
Juris Doctor - OSU Mortiz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 2008
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - OSU Fisher College of Business, Columbus, Ohio, 2005
Areas of Practice
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2009
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2012
Awards & Honors
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars® - 2014, 2018-2020
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Columbus Bar Association
- Legal Assistant is Ashley Zuefle. Feel free to contact her at email@example.com